Many people have achieved a lot having their sugar daddy. It’s not going to be easy – if it was, everyone would have a sugar daddy – and yes, it does take work.
With these Latestdatingsite tips, you will know how to find sugar daddy online easily without stress.
How to Find Sugar Daddy Online
1. Know what you’re looking for.
Before you start looking for a sugar daddy, you should know what you’re looking for. This will help you narrow down your search and to be more clear about your demands right from the beginning. You can make a list of the qualities you’d like the sugar daddy to posses and another list of all of the things you’d like him to pay for. There’s no shame in that — he is a sugar daddy, after all.
- Decide what kind of sugar daddy you’re looking for. Do you want someone who is under forty, or over fifty? Should he be divorced, wanting to date multiple people, or even married? Do you want someone who wants to spend a lot of time with you, or just a man to whisk you away on the weekends?
- Decide what you want the sugar daddy to do for you. Some women just require a flat fee — like $1000 or $2000 dollars a week in exchange for their companionship, some fun times, and usually some lovemaking. Or do you want to be compensated mostly through fancy dinners, exotic vacations, and by being treated to fancy and exclusive events?
2. Know Your Roles … and Play With Others on the Side.
These guys are good at making money, not having a girlfriend. So take advantage of that and just enjoy the exciting experiences (he’s paying for) together — be it on Broadway or in Bali. Unlike I did, avoid domesticity and limit dates to two or three nights a week. Not only is this more manageable, but your unavailability keeps him interested.
The job description of a sugar baby, as we’re called, is to be fun, happy, busy, sexy, and mysterious. Other feelings freak sugar daddies out — so if you aren’t happy or busy enough, embellish! Text him photos of stylish parties stolen from Instagram while you watch Girls and eat rice pudding alone, on your period. Keep your emotional needs in check via friends and lovers (but don’t mention these “support networks” to your sugar daddy, especially when monogamy is assumed).
3. Check out websites for finding sugar daddies.
Don’t be shy — if a sugar daddy is what you’re after, then you should join a website for finding sugar daddies. These sites allow you to be clear about what you want, and to easily find men who are looking for something similar.
- Be clear about what you want. Let the men know what kind of a relationship you’re looking for.
- Post photographs that are appealing, but not too provocative. You want the men to think you’re sexy while taking you seriously.
- Talk about what you have to offer. Don’t just focus on what you need, but let the men know that you’re fun, exciting, mysterious, or that you just love a good time.
4. Be clear about your needs.
Your sugar daddy will appreciate it if you set the terms of the relationship early on so there’s no confusion. If you want a weekly salary or expect him to pay some of your expenses, like your rent, let him know so that he knows exactly what you need from the beginning. If you only want to meet him once or twice a week, then tell him this so he doesn’t expect more.
- Being clear about your needs will also help establish the terms of the relationship. This will ensure that you’re both looking for the same thing.
- If you want the freedom to see other people while you’re dating, you can make this clear from the beginning, too.
- Don’t feel shy about telling him what you want — he’ll appreciate your honesty and may even find it refreshing.
If you are not satisfied after reading how to find sugar daddy online,let us know more you require by dropping your emails and phone number and we will contact you.