Just as you are interested in finding a rich sugar daddy in Lagos, there is a sugar daddy patiently waiting for a sugar baby to spoil silly with his pension money.
Unlike finding a boyfriend or husband where you could just go out randomly to the next street and you return home with two numbers of a twenty and twenty five year old boy added to your cellphone, a lady is supposed to be the one doing the chase when she is actively seeking a sugar daddy.
How to Get a Rich Sugar Daddy in Lagos, Nigeria
Here’s my logic;
- Old men have poor eyesight issues. You should be the one throwing yourself at their faces.
- Old men don’t sit and nag on how they really need a sugar girl to chop their money but girls do that a lot!
- Rich old men have almost nothing to do with all that money they made. The only major expense they have left is a funeral and they would rather spend the money while they are alive.-Old men tend to avoid stress. They don’t go out except it is completely necessary. This is why you should strategically position yourself at places they are most likely to visit.
Here is a list of those places to meet a sugar daddy in Lagos
1. Pension houses in Victoria Island
2. Funeral ceremonies in Banana Island
3. Chieftain ceremonies in Lekki Phase 1
4. Viagra shops in Ikoyi
5. Lagos Lawn Tennis club
6. Lagos country club
7. Business meeting section of night clubs
8. Wine shops receptions/car parks
9. Reception of Life Insurance buildings.
10. Senior members hall of Polo Club
11. Charity Events
12. Company windows of Board of Director meetings in Victoria Island
13. 60’s/70s Old boys reunion parties.
14. Wake keeping of top government officials
15 Quiet private beaches
16. Oil companies end of the year parties
17. Lagos get-together parties by Oshimole
18. Barber shops or hair dye shops in Banana Island
19. ‘Thank you for coming’ parties by politicians
20. Musa Danjuma Facebook friends list